MCTs may request their pass by completing the simple process at the Microsoft Azure Pass Portal and must agree to the Microsoft Azure Pass Trial Agreement before submitting the request. Once the request form is submitted, the requester will receive a confirmation email with the Azure pass code.
The following requirements must be met:
- • Must be an Active MCT
- • Instructor for an eligible MOC class
- • Request Azure pass up to 30 days before class (extended from 7 days)
- • Can make a request every 3 days for different eligible classes provided class dates are 4 days apart
- • $100 USD credit to use to open an Azure account for up to 30 days OR when the $100 credit has been reached, whichever comes first.
- • Azure Pass will automatically expire 90 days from the date of issuance from the tool.
- • Limited-time offer, while supplies last.
Once the request form is submitted, the requester will receive a confirmation email with the Azure pass code.